how to treat a bleeding wound – how to stop a bleeding cut – bleeding wound – bleeding cut
What if someone in your family had an external bleeding wound? (knife, glass, etc.) What do you do ??
Simply and in a few steps:
- Calm the patient and make him feel reassured.
- Place the wounded member in a lying and resting position.
- Clean gloves must be worn, and if they are not available you can wear a plastic bags.
- Apply pressure to the wound using medical gauze or a clean cloth.
- The bleeding organ must be lift up to a higher level than the heart level, in order to take advantage of gravity and reduce the amount of blood flowing to the wound area.
- Lifting up is performed while pressing on the wound.
- Do not change gauze or cloth.
- During the pressure on the wound, the gauze or cloth may fill with blood, then you must put another piece on top of the first and do not replace it, because the blood works to form a curd that clogs the wound and stops the bleeding.
- Again Transfer the injured to the hospital to be examined by a specialist surgeon..